An opportunity has arisen for a well organised Finance Assistant to support the Finance team. You will assist the Finance Controller in managing, processing and trouble shooting various accounts and transactions.
Duties will in include but not limited to:
- Preparing daily reports for management team.
- Daily reconciliation of Supplier Reports to Case Management System (Proclaim).
- Liaising with Suppliers to discuss/resolve any discrepancies.
- Data input into Proclaim.
- Generating customer invoices.
- Posting Ban Statements/Journals/Invoices etc to Sage Line 50.
- Any ad-hoc requests from the management team.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 2 years consecutive experience within a busy finance department, and be flexible to work over and above contracted hours to complete tasks as required (i.e. month end). The candidate must be very analytical with excellent attention to detail for spotting/correcting discrepancies, but also, able to effectively manage their own workload and prioritise tasks.
- Excellent Excel skills ( to include: vlookups, sumifs, countifs, complex formula building, pivot tables etc)
- Experience with Sage Line 50.
- AAT qualified.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to Gavin.Baxter@Pure BusinessGroupLtd.co.uk