Sauce Communications, Senior Account Executive
Sauce is a leading Lifestyle PR and Communications agency, specialising in Food and Drink, Travel, Restaurants, Bars, and Lifestyle Brands.
Our growing International department is on the hunt for a brilliant Senior Account Executive / Account Executive to provide essential support across our International clients.
If you’d like to handle the PR and Communications for clients including a three Michelin starred restaurant in Italy, a Michelin starred restaurant in Stockholm, an award winning venue in Milan, a multi-celebrated establishment in Moscow and an exceptional project based in Seattle, we’d like to hear from you!
Key job roles:
- Working closely with the Account Director and supported by an existing Account Executive you will work across all International clients at Sauce, providing essential support across a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Creative brainstorming with the International team and sustained proactive pitching to the media on behalf of your clients
- Managing the Sauce International media database, keeping track of new journalists and contact lists
- Supporting the team with essential admin tasks including image requests and fact box requests
- Answering reactive media enquiries
- Assisting in developing the Sauce twitter following and content and handling Instagram for our clients
- Monitoring new bloggers and social media influencers
- Assisting with media event management
- Co-writing the Sauce Blog
- Tracking International trends in the UK media and keeping the Sauce International team updated on current trends
- Co-ordination of media visits to clients around the world
- Assisting in research for new business activities
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- A passion for travel
- A good knowledge of and interest in the UK media
- Confident, professional manner
- High level of organisation
- Able to multi-task like a pro
- Keen interest in all things digital, and social media savvy
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Full on-the-job training from an experienced team will be given.
- Start date: ASAP
- Role: Full time in our lively London office, based in Shepherds Bush
The ideal candidate would have previous experience within a PR role, a 2:1 or above in a writing focused degree and speak two or more languages.
Please send your CV and a covering letter describing exactly why you are the right person for the job to Sarah Canet, Director of International, Sauce Communications, by completing the application form below.