Finance Administrator - Legal Team
Job Title: Finance Administrator - Legal
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package
FINANCE ADMINISTRATOR – LEGAL - LONDON BASED
This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic, finance part-qualified, self-starter with some experience in a professional consultancy or legal environment, to join our owner/managed firm at its London Bridge Head Office. A role that will be supported with relevant training, to develop the legal practice and your own skills in sales, marketing and recruitment. The successful Finance Administrator will support our team of lawyers in a broad range of tasks; with the ability to manage the accounting function to include preparing P&L and Client Accounts, and ensuring compliance with the SAR and money-laundering regulations, and being the central point of contact for the SRA. Additional duties will encompass monthly client billing and credit control.
A hands-on role offering the full scope of practice management duties and competitive remuneration.
- · You must be a UK graduate with at least 3-5 years’ experience gained in a commercial or professional consultancy firm.
- · You will ideally be finance part-qualified or have finance experience.
- · Knowledge of accounting processes would be advantageous.
- · A proactive approach
- · You will have excellent IT Skills – Microsoft Office essential; knowledge of SUN,
Time@Work and IRIS Business Software, an advantage.
- · Training will be provided to support knowledge in relevant legislation that applies to the law firm and its personnel, ensuring compliance through implementing relevant procedures and drafting appropriate documentation. So, administrative attention to detail is important.
- · You will be trained and supported in liaising with the SRA on all day-to-day compliance issues.
- · Prior experience in dealing with international, commercial business would be an advantage, but not essential.
- · Experience in managing personnel would be an advantage.
- · Outstanding communication skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- · Two references from most recent employers.
- · Satisfactory CRB check.
What we offer in return;
In return we offer the opportunity to work with a leading international firm. The Finance Administer position will give you an opportunity to be trained in all other aspects of the legal practice role which will play an important part of your career with Systech Solicitors.
Who we are;
Systech Solicitors Limited is an ABS International Law Firm, operating from the UK. Systech Solicitors work closely with commercial managers, claims consultants, forensic planners and experts from Systech International to offer contractors an innovative and cost effective approach to legal services.