Digital Marketing Executive - client side with excellent progression prospects - Send, Surrey - £28k - £32k
This privately-owned company is enjoying fast growth and has ambitious expansion plans for the future. They are now seeking a Digital Marketing Executive based in Woking, Surrey, who will be a big part of their team, and as such will need to be someone who enjoys a varied role and is happy to react positively when it is occasionally "all hands to the pumps".
You will report directly into the Marketing Director and there will definitely be room for progression within the business as the marketing team grows.
As the Digital Marketing Executive your duties will include:
- Coordinating all of the marketing resources – B2B and B2C.
- Managing copywriting, blogging, social media activity
- Overseeing all external agencies.
- Enhancing the company’s overall approach to planning.
- Contributing to the successful fulfilment of the long-term plans to ensure the company’s brand stays differentiated in the market.
- Being responsible for the development and presentation of the company website.
To be a successful Digital Marketing Executive you will have the following skills and experience:
- A marketer passionate about all things digital that thrives on delivering exciting and show stopping campaigns and content.
- Excellent writing skills with copywriting and blogging experience
- Analytical with good reporting skills.
- CIM qualified, degree or equivalent.
- Strong track record in developing and delivering effective strategies and plans.
Please apply here with a short covering letter.