Graphic & Digital Designer (in-house)
A fantastic and varied career opportunity for a Graphic / Digital Designer to push the boundaries of design technology and to create exciting design experiences. Our client is a successful and profitable leader in EdTech solutions, including management software and modules. They work closely with global channel and industry partners to offer the latest innovations within their field.
As the Graphic / Digital Designer you have experience at working with digital channels as well as print design. You’ll have 3-4 years of experience working as part of a digital agency or as part of an in-house team. You’ll be able to self-manage projects and work collaboratively with multiple departments across the company.
- A design related educational degree
- A minimum of 3 years commercial experience either in-house or agency-side
- An extensive understanding of the full Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Excellent range of creative design abilities with strong UI and web design skills
- An interest in mentoring and sharing knowledge
- A basic understanding of front end coding
- Experience working with brand guidelines to produce effective visual styles
- Idea generation, conceptual design ability to create solutions for both digital and print
- Good communication abilities and confident in front of clients
As they are looking to grow the function, mentoring experience would also be advantageous, as well as any skills in illustration, animation and motion graphics.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Marketing Director and working with the Marketing Manager on campaigns
- Working with project managers and developers to design and enhance products
- Working with the Marketing Manager to manage the website
- Conceptualising, designing and producing marketing collateral, imagery and communications
- Working with stand builders to design exhibitions at global trade shows
This Nottingham based company has a relaxed and friendly environment. Although hard-working, there is a family feel and staff are valued. There are annual reviews and training opportunities, as well as the chance to become part of a really interesting, healthy and progressive business.
- 20 days holiday (plus Bank holidays), rising by 1 day per year at the start of each year, up to a maximum of 28 days
- Opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday per year in addition to above
- Life assurance
- Pension – match up to the first 3%
- Westfield Healthcare Benefit
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on site gym
- Free car parking
- Football, Pool table and PlayStation
Salary: £25k p.a. Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.