Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager, including digital marketing, to developing and managing the company’s brand and product delivery across a wide range of financial services products.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities include
- As Digital Marketing Manager you will develop a direct to consumer digital marketing strategy; including, PPC, SEO, social media and other targeted marketing opportunities
- Develop an annual marketing plan, working with product managers, that is aligned with company objectives and includes all marketing spend required to meet these
- Part of the Marketing Manager responsibilities will be to produce an annual strategy document detailing development of product delivery, brand awareness and all other marketing plans for the year
- Ensure the product market is fully understood; review and assess our product in the market for suitability and against competitor’s offerings to determine improvements required
- The Digital Marketing Manager will manage relationship with website provider; ensure content is relevant and user friendly
- Work with relevant 3rd parties to market products, create marketing material and conduct customer research
- Where appropriate the Marketing Manager will liaise with the media and be first point of contact for dealing with any potential media issues
- Develop the brand and maintain all relevant guidelines
- Play a role in internal product development assisting particularly with customer/introducer requirements and perspective
- Manage the intranet; targeting maximum staff engagement with user friendly functionality and relevant/recent content will be part of the Digital Marketing Managers role.
- Work effectively with other senior managers to drive the business forward, identifying new opportunities and ensuring the operation can deliver effectively
- Recruit, where required, and performance manage all marketing staff directly
Marketing Manager Experience and Skills
- An experienced marketing manager working with market leading brands
- Educated to degree level or hold a professional marketing qualification
- An advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint.
- Enthusiastic about the contribution you can make as Digital Marketing Manager and willing to fully understand the company and its customers
- Able to competently manage and motivate staff alongside enabling professional development
- At all times a committed, focused marketing manager with an ability to operate within general marketing and digital marketing as part of a management team working to drive the business forward.
- A working knowledge financial services regulatory environment would be advantageous