PPC Executive / Pay Per Click
PPC Specialist - Client side - £25k - £32k DOE basic salary
Do you want to work on large campaigns with extensive budgets?
Maybe you are working for a digital agency and would like to move client-side? If the answer is yes we would love to hear from you.
A very successful innovative digital/lead generation business are looking for a PPC Specialist to join their multi talented team..
With a passion for digital marketing and someone who stays up to date with the latest developments, you will be expected to be the Search 'Champion' of the business and hence be up to date with all new features and breaking news and how it affects the business.
What's in it for you?
* You will have exposure to all digital channels including Paid Social, Native, Affiliates & Email
* You will improve your knowledge by working closely with specialists within these channels
* You will operate in a real meritocracy, where you get to define your success.
* Very real opportunity for career progression and the ability to broaden your own role over time.
* Opportunity to shape the marketing strategy, as well as feed your creativity by contributing to banner designs, landing pages and on-line content.
* Opportunity to feed your entrepreneurial spirit and explore new potential markets and propose new products
The PPC Specialist we are looking for will have the following experience:
* Experienced PPC Specialist, with in-depth knowledge of Paid platforms including Google Adwords and Microsoft Bing (ideally certified in both)
* Demonstrable experience in running large scale, multi-product PPC campaigns
* Hands-on experience of creating keyword and ad copy lists, tracking, campaign optimisation, reporting and delivering analytical insights.
* In-depth knowledge of other aspects of the Search platforms
* Experience in using 3rd party bid management tools to optimise campaigns
* Good understanding of Google Analytics
The modern offices are easily accessible by public transport and there is unrestricted parking nearby. Easy commute from Clapham, Waterloo, Wembley.
Please apply here with a short covering letter.