Report and Dashboard Developer
Keywords:SQL, Reports, Dashboards, Xcelsius, data visualization, T-SQL, BI, Business Intelligence, SSRS, SSIS,
Morson International is pleased to offer this role on behalf of our Client who is currently seeking to recruit a Report and Dashboard Developer who will be based in South Manchester, UK on a permanent basis.
The successful Candidate will write individual reports and create dashboards, as well as work with the analytics team to validate the data, and develop visualization solutions
- Design, develop and maintain dashboards
- Gather business requirements
- Create technical specs and documentation based on the business requirements
- Work with business units to define requirements and support business initiatives as they relate to data visualization
- Develop data visualization standards, guidelines and best practices
- Expertise developing interactive reports and scorecards
- Expertise with SQL Server (2008 / 2012) & T-SQL
- Visual Studio
- Knowledge of data warehousing & business intelligence concepts.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
Salary: Up to £37k, with an excellent benefits package