Solicitor / FILEx / Litigation Executive - Motor
Kennedys are seeking to recruit an experienced Solicitor / FILEx / Litigation Executive for their Chelmsford office to directly assist a Senior Associate.
This is a great opportunity to work on a high quality caseload for a variety of clients with a focus on high value motor work. Experience of dealing with the full spectrum from lower value through to large loss/multi-track claims is essential.
This team is headed up by Richard West who is based in our Chelmsford office and is known in particular for dealing with employers', motor and public liability claims. He has also developed expertise including catastrophic, brain and psychiatric injury on behalf of insurers, self-insured and policyholders.
Type of Clients:
- Motor insurers
- Employers' Liability/Public Liability Insurers
- Local authorities and London Boroughs
- Claims handlers
Type of Cases:
- Motor, employers', and public liability
- General liability
- Strong Academics (2.1 or higher degree) or equivalent.
- 3-5 years* defendant litigation experience (to include motor, employers' and public liability experience).
- Fast-track claims experience through to multi-track/large loss/catastrophic loss experience.
- To have had previous client contact and attendance at business development events.
- Experience of arbitration and negotiation.
Kennedys' Firm information:
Kennedys is an international law firm with expertise in litigation and dispute resolution, particularly in the insurance/reinsurance and liability industries. With over 1,700 people worldwide across 32 offices in the UK and Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and America, we have some of the most respected legal minds in their fields.
Please see attached job specification for further information.
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.