Account Manager, Central London – Up to £32k dependent on experience
Our client is a leading agency in the experiential field, and they’re looking for an Account Manager who is ready to kick on quickly with some of their biggest activations coming this year. We’re looking for the top experience talent on the market at the moment, this Account Manager will be responsible for some important accounts.
The Account Manager this agency are looking for will be experiential through-and-through. This Account Manager role will be fast-paced, and needs an experienced Account Manager to kick on quickly. Are you the Account Manager we’re describing?
Here’s what you’d be responsible for as an Account Manager:
- Ensure all pieces of activity are implemented on time and budget
- Write case studies for major pieces of work
- Manage financials including invoices, billing schedules, forecast recommendations etc.
- Produce contact, status and competitor reports
- Work alongside various departments within the agency
They’re looking to speak with an Account Manager who has great knowledge of experiential. You’ll likely have heard of this agency as well as the brands you’d be working with as an Account Manager.
This Account Manager will need to be at the top of their game, and will be looking to prove themselves within this agency. Are you an Account Manager ready for your next step?
Here’s a list of attributes they’re looking for in this Account Manager:
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to improve skills, knowledge and experience
- Good with numbers
- Exceptional client-servicing skills
- Previous agency experience
Sound like we’re looking for an Account Manager like you? Get in touch about this Account Manager role as soon as possible!
Please quote JW431a when applying for this Account Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com