If you an Audit Senior Manager or Audit Director in a mid-tier accountancy practice, our client would be interested in speaking with you.
- Responsible for managing a large client portfolio ensuring that the right resources are applied and service levels are delivered.
- You will be expected to support the Partners in the development of new business relationships through regular networking and attending events and by the delivery of high quality audits.
- You will be expected to actively engage with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit.
- You will be responsible for overseeing the completion audits from the planning stage to the final client meeting and will report directly to the Senior Manager and Partner.
- You will be responsible for managing the audit team this will involve allocating work to team members and ensuring the team complete audits in a timely manner and within budget. You will also be expected to take an active role in coaching, motivating and developing junior team members.
- Preparing / reviewing year end statutory accounts.
- Assist with business development; this will include researching and preparing innovative proposals for new work and preparing presentations to prospective clients.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified with significant experience in external audit within public practice.
- Have experience in developing and maintaining productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Have experience in managing more junior staff.
- With this role come the pre-requisite that the candidate is motivated, committed and flexible with the ability to meet deadlines. A natural team player is essential, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship to work within the UK.