ACCOUNTS & AUDIT SENIOR – LANCASTER
A well respected firm regional of accountants in Lancaster are looking to appoint an Accounts & Audit Senior to work with their long standing, prestigious client base.
The firm would like an ambitious accountant focused on service and delivery and would suit someone who would benefit from working with a progressive regional practice.
Your remit would include:
- Statutory and management accounts preparation for clients in varying sectors with turnover up to £80m.
- Taking responsibility for planning, field work and completion of statutory audits for a mixed portfolio of academies, charities and commercial entities
- Preparing individual and group statutory accounts under UK GAAP, including FRS102
- Managing audit teams on site to ensure assignments are completed on time and within budget
- Personal Tax returns for company directors
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Client meeting and company secretarial
Experience in a professional practice environment is essential. You will ideally be ACA/ACCA qualified or working towards. Full study support will be provided for those working toward this qualification.
I am currently recruiting for a variety of position in Accounts, Audit and Tax across the North West area so for a confidential discussion regarding what options could be available to you please contact me directly.