RTA Legal Advisor
My client, a top 500 law firm, is seeking a Personal Injury fee earner to join their Infant Claims team in Southampton.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join one of the UK’s largest law firms, offering a positive and inviting work environment and the opportunity to develop your career with a leading law firm.
As a Legal Advisor in Infant Claims you will be delivering an excellent service to external and internal customers and clients. Your key role is to classify, Issue and successfully conclude a caseload of Infant Claims outside of the MOJ portal.
You will be motivated to achieve daily and monthly targets and contributing to team productivity.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing own large caseload in a timely matter
- Pro-actively progress cases towards settlement
- Suitably prepare matters for litigation and hearings
- Being flexible to team needs
- Attentive house-keeping including prompt closure of files, dealing with ledger enquiries and processing write offs
Your skills will include:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and motivated
- Capable of working to strict deadlines
- Customer care excellence
- Knowledge of the MOJ portal (preferably in a similar role)
This is a great opportunity for an experienced MOJ Fee Earner to join an established and market leading team.
Apply now for immediate feedback. Contact Kingsley for more Solicitor, Associate, Partner and Paralegal opportunities across London and the South.