Audit Senior / Assistant Manager
The opportunity for an Audit Senior / Assistant Manager has opened due to a recent promotion.
- Report into a Manager.
- Carry out large audit engagements for a range of companies covering various industry sectors.
- Take an active role in the planning and implementation of the audits in line with the relevant reporting standards.
- Ensure audits are progressed and completed within both time and financial budgets.
- Provide supervision and support to less experience team members.
- You will be given the opportunity to participate in Advisory projects when the need arises.
This practice take their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified.
- Experienced on leading audit engagements.
- You must have at least 18 months relevant work experience in the UK.
- Our client is unable to provide sponsorship to work in the UK