Corporate Tax Assistant Manager
Job ID: KEBM8819
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 Dependant on experience
We are currently working with a Top 20 firm in Bournemouth that are keen to strengthen their Tax team by recruiting a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager. You will be joining an established team and will take responsibility for a growing portfolio of clients.
- You will be responsible for the compliance aspects of the tax work, including review of tax returns and computations.
- Working closely with Senior Management, you will also be involved in tax planning and general Tax advisory work.
- The role provides a variety of work as the corporate client portfolio is varied and includes OMB’s, SME’s and groups (including international groups)
- As you progress within the role you will also be given the option to take on more responsibility of developing more junior team members through on the job training, coaching and development.
- Applicants must be CTA or ACA qualified with relevant experience
- The ideal candidate must have strong technical skills and experience, and have a detailed knowledge of corporate taxation issues.
- You must have confidence in dealing with partners and clients of all levels, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- The ideal candidate will be committed to a career in tax and will have relevant strong experience in a general practice accountancy role.
- Experience of organising the delivery of tax work, problem solving and the ability to use their own initiative is essential