ACCOUNTS / BUSINESS SERVICES SENIOR
To meet demand due to an influx of new work, this well-respected accountancy practice is looking for an ‘all-rounder’ to join their Business Services team. Levitate Recruitment are keen to speak with experienced Accountants who are interested in joining a growing accountancy firm.
- The role will be split predominantly between Accounts and Tax assignments.
- Your client portfolio will be from a variety of industry sectors.
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and Limited companies.
- Completing quarterly vat returns.
- Calculating accruals, prepayments, and year-end adjustments.
- Completing tax returns for individuals.
- Partnership tax returns.
- Assisting and supporting junior members of the team.
- Reviewing junior members work and providing feedback to management.
- Attending client meetings, and acting as their point of contact within the firm for any queries.
- Attending networking events to promote the firm.
This practice has been recognised within the profession as an employer of choice due to training support they provide to their staff. They will outline a development plan for the right person to achieve their professional goals.
- ACA/ACCA qualified or qualified by experience (QBE).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within an accountancy practice in the UK.
- Our client has stated that you must have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship as they cannot provide it.