Financial Services Audit Assistant Manager – Big 4
Job ID: SLNW57
Salary: £37,500 to £42,500 + excellent benefits + career progression
Due to several promotions, this Big 4 Accountancy Practice requires an Audit Assistant Manager within their Financial Services specialist team in Manchester.
- Carry out audit engagements across a portfolio of Financial Services clients.
- Act as the key point of contact on site.
- You will plan and carry out the fieldwork.
- Monitor the budgets and oversee the process of the engagement.
- Ensure senior management is kept up to date on progress.
- Prepare relevant reports.
This Big 4 practice are having a business development drive to increase their already extensive Financial Services client portfolio.
- ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) qualified.
- Those who are exam qualified but waiting on time will also be considered.
- Experience working for a UK based accountancy practice within the Top 20 would be advantageous, although all firm backgrounds would be considered.
- Must have experience of IFRS and UK GAAP.
- Financial Services audit would be ideal but not a necessity.