Software Analyst, UAT testing, Software Product Training
My innovative healthcare client is currently looking for a Software Analyst to join their team in their Wallingford office. The successful Software Analyst will join a multi-functional team working to develop software and products for the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare sector. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced environment, working with people to make a difference. You will be working to manage ongoing development, deployment, maintenance and support of products. This software analyst role requires experience of software development projects, user acceptance testing, and software product training.
The software Analyst will be responsible for:
- Manage software development projects
- Develop requirements for software products
- Requirement analysis
- Develop software product training materials
- Ensure software and products meet the company quality
- Develop support and maintenance processes
Essential Skills / Experience of the Software Analyst
- Knowledge of the full software and product development lifecycle
- Experience in computer systems validation
- Experience with database systems
- Knowledge of programming languages
- Experience working with third party suppliers and vendors
- MS Office and MS Project
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good problem solving skills
Software Analyst, UAT testing, Software Product Training, Software Product Analyst, Application Analyst
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! Please see our website for terms and conditions.Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position. Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/76778675