Senior NET Software Engineer
Who we are
The Massive Interactive team is filled with passionate and committed specialists who are redefining how users consume video content around the world.
Joining Massive will see being recognised for powering the world’s best multiscreen video platforms, solutions and experiences. You will be joining a premium, industry best, team where you will continually be redefining video service presentation and merchandising.
We are looking for a passionate experienced engineers who has a love for technology, software engineering and people.
The primary responsibilities of the Senior Product Engineer role are the specification, architecture and development of service-oriented applications using .NET and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) in an agile, multi-disciplinary team.
We are looking for a passionate developer who has a love for technology, and experience within the following disciplines
- OOP/ TDD / DDD/ Design patterns
- C#, .NET 4.0+, WCF
- XML / XSLT
- MS SQL Server, MongoDB,
- Entity Framework / NHibernate
- IOC, Dependency Injection
- SOA / SOAP/ REST
- MSBuild, Nant
- Windows services
Catch our attention with:
- Proficiency in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Experience deploying scalable applications to AWS, Azure etc.
- Knowledge of API design using frameworks like Swagger.io
- A passion for learning the latest technologies and standards
- Experience with standard GIT workflows and peer review processes
- Writing technical specifications and documentation
- Implement and undertake best practice. This includes learning and adapting interaction problem solving
- Assist in team planning effectively to deliver robust, modular and testable code and adhere to engineering procedures and code conventions
- Mentoring and leadership of other Software Engineers within the team
- Contributing to the positive growth of the work environment
- Active involvement with the product team and clients
Our multi-discipline team’s talent and personality is key to our success. We look for talented individuals with the right combination of a ‘can do’ approach, strong work ethic, integrity, friendliness and attention to detail.
The right person can look forward to thriving in a dynamic, fast-paced, creative and supportive environment.
If you love programming and can demonstrate great software engineering experience we would love you to join our team.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/76194711