NET Software Engineer
- Central London – Global projects
- High profile IPTV/ VOD project
Who We AreThe Massive Interactive team is filled with passionate and committed specialists who are redefining how users consume content across all devices. We're specialists in multi-screen delivery and build native applications for every device imaginable across connected TVs, tablets, mobile and web.At Massive you will work with the world’s leading TV networks, airlines, telcos, movie studios, consumer brands and sporting organization and become a part of a collaborative, supportive and creative environment focused on innovation.
Here is what you get to do on a day-to-day basis:
- Execute the coding of projects using sound software development principles with a focus on user experience
- Learn and assist in planning effectively to deliver robust, modular and testable code and adhere to engineering procedures, code conventions and our own internal development methodologies
- Implement and undertake best practice. This includes learning and adapting interaction problem solving
- Develop rapid prototyping
- Contribute to the creation of comprehensive documentation to support the development lifecycle
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and an eagerness to be involve on all projects, customers and work well with colleagues
- Work with the industry's most successful teams of technologists, engineers and UX&D thought leaders
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Tertiary Qualification in Computer Sciences or a related degree
- Strong Windows administration skills and experience in concurrency and working in agile/ SCRUM work environment
- A passion for technology, digital applications, mobile and web
- A natural curiosity and the ability to learn quickly
- Solid communication skills with an ability to write and manage good documentation and work well in team environments
- Exposure (nice to have) to WF (aka windows workflow foundation), WPF/ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC/Web API and AWS/Azure
Our people are key to our success. Having the right combination of a 'can- do' approach, strong work ethic, integrity, friendliness and attention to detail, you can look forward to thriving in a dynamic, creative, innovative and supportive environment.
Recruiters – we have handled this one internally! Thanks.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/76194702