Business Services Senior
Job ID: SLNW16
Salary: £28,000 to £35,000 dependent upon experience + excellent benefits
Levitate Recruitment are currently looking to speak with experienced Accountants who are interested in joining a regional accountancy firm. To meet demand of an influx of new work, our client is looking for an ‘all-rounder’ to join their Business Services team.
The role be split predominantly between Accounts and Tax work, however you may be expected to assist on Audit assignments when required.
- Your client portfolio will be from a variety of industry sectors.
- Annual turnovers will range from £50k to £15M.
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and Limited companies.
- Completing quarterly vat returns.
- Calculating accruals, prepayments, and year-end adjustments.
- Completing tax returns for individuals.
- Partnership tax returns.
- Assisting and supporting junior members of the team.
- Reviewing junior members work and providing feedback to management.
- Attending client meetings, and acting as their point of contact within the firm for any queries.
- Attending networking events to promote the firm.
Our client is renowned within the industry for their investment in their staff’s professional development. They ideally see this role progressing to Assistant Manager level within 18 months and will outline a development plan for the right person to achieve this.
- ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar role.
- Experience of similar size clients.
- All industry sector experience will be considered.
- Previous experience of networking will be advantageous.