Audit Seniors – Big 4
Job ID: KEMAN7119
Salary: £33,000 - £37,000 with excellent benefits and career development
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Audit seniors to join a Big 4 firm in Manchester. This is an excellent opportunity to strengthen your career within a structured and supportive environment whilst dealing with some of the UK largest and well renowned companies. It is a priority to find candidates who are ambitious and want to progress to manager as this is the intention of the firm.
You will work closely with range of organisations and will be responsible for carrying out audit engagements from the planning stage through to completion.
- Working closely with senior management in maintaining productive relationships with a range of clients across a number of industry sectors.
- Co-ordinate and lead onsite fieldwork and ensuring smooth delivery of the audit process from planning stage through to completion.
- Translating audit strategy into effective audit procedures.
- Keeping clients updated throughout the audit process.
- Coaching and developing junior team members.
- Identifying and resolving issues quickly and efficiently
- ACA/ACCA Qualified- an excellent chance for newly qualified audit seniors to make there first career move.
- Good team working skills showing flexibility when faced with new challenges
- Be motivated to provide the highest quality service to clients.