Senior Test Automation Engineer
In return ROQ can offer a highly competitive starting salary, company pension, Fitbit, life assurance, staff discounts, buy and sell holidays, on-going training and superb career development where you will be assigned a Career Support Manager from day one.
We also encourage The Test Lab to have fun, so we have regular nights out – either as a project team or as a group – along with our annual events such as our summer conference (involving fun team-building activities!) and our Black Tie Christmas Party.
And there's more....We also have a charity matching scheme which allows you to raise funds for a local charity of your choice and the company will match your donation of up to £200 per year. To encourage CSR activity, we are also proud to be able to offer an additional paid days leave for the purposes of charity work.Key responsibilities
- Design and develop test scripts using automated testing solutions
- Stakeholder management as part of a wider project team
- Liaise with SMEs within client businesses to support testing activities
- Provide updates to account managers and leadership team on client delivery
- Provide support and mentoring to the wider test automation team
- Provide input for commercial statements of work
- Proven experience of working in a senior test automation role
- Experienced in Object-Oriented programming (e.g. Java or C#) and the use of the Page Object Model
- Experience of Continuous Integration environments
- Familiarity with a broad range of testing tools, and where appropriate the ability to influence appropriate tool choice dependent on client requirements
- Experience using test management tools for planning, execution and reporting (e.g. Bugzilla, JIRA, HP Quality Centre, TestRail)
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/75953923