Developer in Test Java - Selenium Cucumber - London £40-£45K
Developer in Test – Java - Selenium –Cucumber - London – Perm £40,000-£45,000
I am looking for a Software Engineer in Test with strong development skills who wants to join a growing team based in London.
The successful candidate will be up to date with new technologies and interested in improving the online experience and performance of transactional websites and apps. The technology team are in the middle of a journey towards Continuous Delivery and microservices. So you will need to have experience taking that journey with a team and be willing to mentor your colleagues.
I working on several online products that are used worldwide. My client needs expertise that is focused on the different levels and types of automated testing: unit, integration, acceptance, smoke, regression and others. You will be part of a cross-functional team and will need to use tools like JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber, JMeter and possibly others. You will also identify and communicate which user journeys require automated testing. You will produce high quality automated tests for the scenarios that you and your team identify. You will ensure that your team uses the appropriate testing tools and techniques in the right places.
Skills/technologies you will need to have:
- Strong development skills in Java
- Browser automation tools: Selenium
- TDD and unit testing frameworks: JUnit-Mockito-PowerMock-AssertJ-Hamcrest
- BDD tools and techniques: Cucumber, Feature mapping/injection, 3 Amigos
- SOA and API testing
- Distributed version control systems (GIT)
- Cross browser testing
- Manual exploratory testing
- CI/CD: Jenkins
- Performance testing: JMeter
- Challenging and enquiring mind and attention to detail
Other skills/technologies/techniques we would like you to have, or learn quickly:
- Service mocking: Wiremock, Mountebank, Hoverfly
- Build tools: Gradle
- Cloud-based technologies: Amazon AWS
- Agile: Scrum, Kanban
- Pair programming
- Mobile automation testing: Appium
If you’re interested in working in a true agile environment where you get to work with new technology and learn new skills all the time then please apply and contact Jamie Jeffery at Westbourne Partners.
Engineer in Test – Java - Selenium –Cucumber - London – Perm £40,000-£45,000
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/76333195