Service Desk Analyst
Service Desk Analyst - 1st Line Support, Active Directory, O365, Wallington
SEO: Service Desk Analyst, 1st Line Support, Active Directory, DNS, O365, Windows Server, ITIL, Wallington
Based in Wallington, our client has been making a difference to travelling experiences, providing superb affordable holiday packages. They are looking to source a permanent Service Desk Analyst.
As an IT Service Desk Analyst, you will be responsible for taking support calls and resolving queries as part of our client's IT Service Desk team. You will have good time management skills whilst working under pressure as well as good written and oral communication skills. You will have Ability to work as part of a team as well as being a self-starter and the Aptitude and desire to learn quickly and to develop technical and professional qualifications within the role.
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
As an IT Service Desk Analyst you'll do the following:
- Provide 1st line telephone, email & face-to-face support to users (both locally and remote)
- Creating, processing, maintaining and resolving tickets using the Service Desk tool
- Logging and monitoring of ticket queues and analysis of data to ensure Service Level Agreement targets are met
- Provide initial investigation on all incidents, ensure they are resolved wherever possible and quickly and correctly escalate them if necessary
- Provide support for CITRIX thin client, desktop PC, Mac, tablet, VoIP telephony & mobile telephony devices
- Updating self-help and FAQ knowledge documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves
- Carry out deployments & upgrades to equipment as requested
- Provide support for meeting room AV & presentation equipment/services
As an IT Service Desk Analyst you'll have the following technical skills and knowledge:
- Microsoft Office 365.
- MS Active Directory administration
- MS Windows Server 2003/2008
- Experience of supporting remote worker / desktop environment
- Good understanding of networking principals used for desktop PC and telephony IP networking.
- MS Windows 7 Professional
- CITRIX desktop managment.
If you would like more information including a full job specification and a chat about this IT Service Desk Analyst position, please contact me, Russ Noble directly for a discreet chat.
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959520290