Credit Controller / Sales Ledger
A well established business based within Tamworth is currently looking to recruit an Experienced Credit Controller full-time on a permanent basis.
You will be working within a team and reporting into the Credit Control Manager, which enquires strong credit control skills. Some of the duties as credit controller will include: -
* Raising a bad debtors list.
* Chasing overdue accounts by telephone and letter and email.
* Cash allocation.
* Copy invoices and statements.
* Carry out all Litigation and Legal requirements, and liaise with company solicitors
* Dealing with all queries.
* Hit daily debtor target
* Advance use of excel including V Look Ups and Pivots
* Additional adhoc duties when required
This is a super opportunity to join this business, they have free parking, pension scheme and 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, as well as offering a salary of £18,000 - £23,000 depending on experience. Applicants must have previous UK based credit control experience
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77579836