Purchase Ledger Clerk
We are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join a rapidly GROWING COMPANY with a BEAUTIFUL OFFICE set in the TOWN CENTRE of Bury St Edmunds. Full time, permanent position joining a HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL AND WELCOMING organisation. ATTRACTIVE SALARY of between £20-22,000 dependant on experience and working hours Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm. Here is the opportunity to work in a small team that will make you FEEL REALLY VALUED.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for:
- Managing and controlling the Purchase Ledger including the logging of invoices on the cash flow forecast on receipt
- Ensuring that all invoices are matched to purchase orders & properly authorised by designated individuals
- Posting the invoices to Sage
- Checking & reconciling supplier statements
- Assisting in
Essential Requirements are:
- Accounts Payable experience
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong IT skills, Sage experience beneficial
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77585340