French Financial Accountant JM
A leading Commercial Company based in West London are due to be recruiting for a fluent speaking French Financial Accountant on a contractual basis . The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Accountant or hold an equivalent European Qualification. You will also possess an excellent knowledge of JDE.
Key Responsibilities include -
- Ensure proper processing of daily transactions in the general ledger for all EMEA entities.
- Assist department managers with ensuring all purchase requisitions are reviewed for policy compliance and general ledger coding prior to entry into the accounting system.
- Responsible for timely completion of balance sheet reconciliations for US, in accordance with closing schedule on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for preparation of lead schedules for month-end review.
- Responsible for ensuring the timely completion of all cash reconciliations at the end of each month.
- Responsible for month end accruals into general ledger on a monthly basis.
- Work with the Tax Department to provide information and guidance for VAT accruals and payments.
- Assist with analytical review of period results.
- Maintain highest level of user proficiency of JDE accounting system.
- Assist other team members with system or policy issues.
- Assist with requests from internal and external auditors.
- Assist with informational requests from Tax Department.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with Sarbanes Oxley key controls in areas of responsibility.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Must meet monthly, quarterly and annual closing deadlines.
- Assist with other special projects as needed.
Person Specification -
- English and French to a high level of fluency(written and spoken)
- Part qualified CIMA / ACA / ACCA or its equivalent within Europe ( QBE EU qualification)
- Demonstrable experience in financial reporting, preparation of statutory accounts, implementation of new accounting standards etc essential
- Experience in French GAAP, IFRS, and UK GAAP, US GAAP
- Proven track record and experience of JDE
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate at matrix levels, both written and verbal Proven ability to work as a member of multi-functional teams and influence senior
- management within a market
- Ability to communicate & comprehend financial data in a relevant and concise way
- Self motivated and displays initiative in solving problems
- Ability to plan and manage workload to ensure all key deadlines are met
To be considered for this role please apply online or contact Debbie Webb/Jessica Mundyi directly if previously registered with Parkside Recruitment on: 01895 202 360 / 01895 255 007.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77581987