Our client is a well established prestige car dealership who are looking to appoint a Marketing Executive for their site.
This is a varied and challenging role working within an existing marketing department. Attention to detail and the ability to analyse marketing information to develop new business opportunities are an integral part of this role.
You will need to have communication skills which are second-to-none. Hitting the ground running, you’ll have the key task of devising a marketing strategy in order to drive and grow visitor numbers to our online platforms.
• Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the website
• Marketing off line & online campaigns, while staying within the budgetary constraints of the department
• Drive brand awareness, prospect and customer engagement
• Responsible for the digital strategy and execution of all digital marketing channels including PPC, display and management of external SEO accounts
• Providing, refreshing and coordinating content for our website
• Targeted results as well as be able to work autonomously while dealing with a heavy workload
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
• Analyse and provide weekly & monthly digital marketing metrics and lead status reports
• Confident and able to maintain rapport in all situations; over the phone and face to face.
• Experience of management in PPC accounts
• Experience managing and planning the full marketing mix
• Demonstrate experience in social media, digital marketing and understanding of the role that the internet plays
• Good copy writing skills as well as excellent, communication, interpersonal and reasoning skills
• Relevant Degree or professional qualification
• Experienced in B2C, ideally within Retail
• Flexible team worker
• Result driven and delivery focused
• Enthusiast and determined to achieve results
• Highly organised, flexible and be able to prioritise.
To be discussed
Karen - Jago Consultants
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77581974