Are you currently studying ACCA and looking to develop your skills further within a growing independent accountancy practice.
They are looking to offer full study support and as ACCA platinum approved trainers they offer a very clear path of progression for all of their employees.
The company invests both its time and money into the development to each and every member of their team. They are looking to bring in an Accounts Senior to help assist with the constant growth of the business.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Management and year end accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Corporation Tax
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis to deal with queries.
- entoring and developing junior members of staff
- Preparing cashflow forecasting
- Ensuring you complete all duties within budget and within deadlines
Practice experience is essential for this position.
Only part qualified ACCA or qualified by experience candidates will be considered for this position.
They are offering an excellent package alongside the career development.
If you feel you match the above then please get in contact at .
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77583212