My client are a manufacturing company based in the heart of Watford. They are recruiting for a Bookkeeper on a permanent basis who ideally can use Sage Line 50 and can work alone on occasion.
Varied role including Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, Bank Reconciliations, General Administration and much more. Salary up to £26k, small finance team and great working hours.
My client are a manufacturing business who work within the Medical sector. Their head quarters are based in Watford and they have a medium sized Finance team and a hands on Financial Controller. You will work closely with your manager and complete the accounts up to trial balance and make the role your own, chasing debts and learning month end using Sage Line 50.
- Credit Control, chasing debts via telephone and email
- Bank Reconciliations
- Looking after two bank accounts
- General administration
- Accounts receivables
- Month end duties, P&L, Accruals and Prepayments
- Answering calls and assisting other team members
- Proficiency with Sage Line 50 is essential
- Ideally experience with Accounts Receivables and Credit Control
- The ability to work alone when needed
- Hard working and meticulous
- Able to multi task
- Good telephone manner
Whats on offer?
- A great company who value their staff
- Full time permanent role with progression
- A role where you can learn and will be trained on month end
- Hours are 9-5 with excellent benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77591430