Software Tech Apprentice
Did you know that only 31% of businesses feel that their main software application meets all of their requirements?
If you feel you could help make a difference in this growing industry; then this could be the opportunity for you!
Baltic Training and Mi IT Guy are excited to be recruiting for a Software Technician Apprentice to join their growing team based in Warrington. Providing IT Support & bespoke solutions to their clients, Mi IT Guy ensure that their clients are supported every step of the way!
A wise man once said, "The bigger the challenge, the bigger the opportunity to grow" Apprenticeships are built around this principle. Apprenticeships are not an easy way out, they are a commitment and a journey on which you will learn to overcome challenges and breakdown barriers.
With the help of employers, an apprenticeship offers a structured and practical approach to learning. You will train in way that supports you, while you develop the skills you need to be successful in the fastest growing sector in the UK. If you're looking to revolutionise the way you learn, you are looking for an apprenticeship.
- Assisting clients with general Software Support queries
- Working closely with clients to ensure that their requirements are met
- Work with the systems development team to develop & write code
- Supporting and maintaining software in-line with company requirements
- Evaluate requirements with the support from colleagues and mentor
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Software Development
- Software Development Environment, Roles and Structure
- Software Data, Interfaces & Security
- Software Development Processes
- Developing Code Using Good Practices & Logic
- Software Development Requirements
- Functional Skills; ICT, Maths and English Level 2
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Eager and willing to learn and get involved in the various processes in the office
- Ability to problem solve and find new solutions to problems
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Where possible, the employer would like to see evidence of anything developed personally during interview stage.
The future is bright
Upon completion of the programme, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our level 4 programme and take your training even further.
Salary, hours and benefits:
- £135.00 per week
- 33.75 hours (full time)
- 9.30am - 4.45pm daily with a 30 minute lunch break
Location and travel:
The office is based a short walk from Birchwood and Padgate train stations, allowing access from the surrounding area by both train and bus. During the apprenticeship, some travel to another office based Newton-le-Willows may be required but will be discussed as and when the need arises.
About Baltic Training
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need. So that's exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! When we receive your application, the Recruitment Consultant for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77577404