Trusts & Estates Paralegal
My client, a prestigious law firm based in Sale, are looking for a Trusts and Estates Paralegal to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will ideally have 2 to 3 years experience working in Trusts and Estates.
- Assisting with the provision of a high quality trusts and estates service
- Obtaining initial instructions from clients
- Drafting correspondence to clients and solicitors
- Drafting of wills and documents
- Ensuring compliance with file management
- Any other duties which from time to time as required within the department
The ideal candidate will:
- have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- have excellent organisational skills
- be highly organised with the ability to work to deadlines
- be client focused and be aware of client expectations
- be 'hands on' and a team player
- be educated to at least A Level standard
- have excellent keyboard/IT skills
- Hours of work:37.5 hours per week - must be flexible to cover between 0800 and 1800 - core hours 1000 - 1600
- Death in Service - 2 x salary
- Private Medical Insurance cover (subject to eligibility)
- 22 days holiday per annum
- 1% contribution to pension scheme
- Salary dependent upon experience
If you feel you would be suited to the role please apply directly or contact Ruby Melling at Cordant People Manchester.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77565826