Are you a Multi-Skilled Engineer? Have you completed an Apprenticeship in an Engineering-related discipline? Have you had experience working on hydraulic and pneumatic equipment and PLCs? If your answers are yes, then this role is for you!
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a Multi-Skilled Engineer in Newton Aycliffe. Our client, a global automotive manufacturing business, is looking for a time-served engineer with mechanical and electrical experience to maintain the production facilities. This will involve working on robots, PLCs, hydraulics and pneumatics.
As a Multi-Skilled Technician, you will:
- Carry out fault finding activities and undertake timely repair of equipment in the following areas; Robotics, PLC's, Electrical Control Systems, Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
- Undertake planned preventative maintenance activities on automated production facilities.
- Programming, fault diagnosis, servicing and repair of motoman robots, rotary positioners and mig spot welding equipment.
- Prepare technical reports to analyse breakdown causes and make recommendations on countermeasures.
- Support equipment commissioning and installation projects.
- Ensure strict adherence to safe working practices and observe safety rules at all times.
- Experience/ Qualifications:
- Must have completed a full apprenticeship.
- Must have an ONC or similar in an Engineering-related subject.
- Mechanical and Electrical experience.
If this role is of interest to yourself, and matches your skills sets and experience then please click apply below to submit your CV. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying. If your application is shortlisted, we will call you and discuss the role in further detail to ensure this role is what you are looking for and meets our client's needs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77578771