Interim Senior Accountant
This Interim Senior Accountant role will report directly to the CCO. The role holder will support the accounting department and look after the invoice, quotation and purchase orders processes.
This start-up is a form of transport company using technology to revolutionise the way in which we travel day-to-day, that has recently received £100 million in funding. It is a diverse environment of leaders in technology and design.
- Support preparation of year-end and month-end reporting
- Lead on financial statements
- Ensure timely and accurate consolidation of management accounts
- Develop and implement accounting processes within entire company
- Intercompany invoicing and reconciliations
- Advanced Excel skills
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with first time passes. They will have the ability to think critically in order to identify and solve problems, minimising potential problems. They will be thorough, target-driven and efficient in their working style. The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment is essential, as well as a natural strong attention to detail.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77579433