(ACCA / CIMA part-qualified)
Based in Binley – Competitive Salary + Car(occasional travel required)
Fancy working for an global innovative leader in the construction sector? If the answer is Yes, look no further.
Saint-Gobain has been certified Top Employer Europe and Top Employer Global, for the second year in a row, only one of 10 companies worldwide to receive this certification. We are now on the lookout for a highly motivated Management Accountant to join us and assist with Property and Fixed Assets Accounting and Reporting.
Some of your responsibilities as Management Accountant will include:
- Being solely responsible for all Non-Trading Property division accounting, including Corporation tax and VAT submissions to Group
- Balance sheet and similar control reconciliations
- Monitoring, analysis and interpretation of actual performance against budgets
- Supporting Business Finance Controllers in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
So if you…
- Have solid experience in Accounting & Reporting
- Have significant experience in reconciliations / budgeting / forecasting
- Have strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Are part ACCA / CIMA qualified
We may just be the right fit for each other…
First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
What will I get in return?
As part of the wider Saint-Gobain group, we are able to offer a competitive starting salary and benefits package. In addition, you will have access to a career without boundaries - this could see you progressing within SGBD or in one of the other 30+ businesses in the UK.
Progression in Saint-Gobain isn’t always upwards; talented employees also move into new and exciting functions or indeed overseas, to one of the 67 countries in which we operate. The one thing you can be sure of is that you can have an exciting and varied career at Saint-Gobain, where only you set the boundaries to your success.
What do I need to do now?
We would love to hear from you! In order to find out more and apply, please click below to register and submit your CV on our careers site. We will be in touch with you after your application to tell you about the next stages.
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77590635