Zachary Daniels Buying and Merchandising Recruitment are delighted to be partnered with one of the country's leading premium furniture retailers.
Our client, a leading brand with over 100 years worth of industry knowledge are currently recruiting for an experienced merchandiser to join their thriving business. The business is currently going through the most exciting phase of their 100 year existence and with continued growth the company needs to add headcount to accommodate for the added sales.
Preferably, the successful candidate will have previous furniture experience and will have extensive experience in fast paced merchandise planning functions. The successful candidate will need to be entrepreneurial and be able to drive the merchandising strategy forward as the business continues to grow.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Planning seasonal product ranges in line with sales targets
- Creating and maintaining seasonal blanket orders
- Coordinating seasonal trading calendar
- Manage in-season OTB. Take responsibility for all buying and provide plans for sign-off. Using the WSSI to align stock intake with sales.
- Planning stock in line with agreed critical path
- Managing levels and distribution of stock
- Ensuring your plans are successfully executed in store
- Forecasting & monitoring weekly rates of sale
- Suggesting profitable selling prices.
- Setting stock promotions/price reductions as appropriate
- Monitoring margins and profitability of space & promotions.
- Assessing sales performance of ranges
- Visiting stores
With our client's continued growth this role will be a high profile hire for the business with the successful candidate having the opportunity to shape their own career path.
If the role is of interest to you and you have the appropriate skill set then please apply today!