PHP/MYSQL - LAMP Stack Developer - Birmingham
PHP, MYSQL, Java, JS, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Android, C, C++, Linux, Front-end Development, Web Developer, PHP Developer, LAMP
Chapman Tate Associates seeks a LAMP Stack Developer to join this internationally based and established Software House that develop Solutions and Applications to arrange of customers around the UK and internationally.
Based out of the heart of Birmingham City Centre, you will be working out of some colourful houses accompanied by a close knit-team of individuals you have a passion and flair to develop a range of solutions within the LAMP stack.
You will be responsible for developing a global web application that pioneers the company?s main products, working on the server-side, database connectivity, integrating with third party applications, as well as the GUI. An excellent opportunity to be a key contributor to an innovative platform that is taking the market by storm.
As a LAMP Stack Developer, your responsibilities will involve:
- Developing the core web platform that provides the functionality and back-end for the company?s flagship products and services
- Designing, creating and developing new features, and enhancements
- Developing web services to connect the GUI to the server-side, also to integrate with third party applications
- Modifying and integrating HTML, XHTML, CSS across different browsers
- Programming at database level, writing stored procedures, queries, modifying and updating the database
- Working with MySQL
- Full participation in the software lifecycle, delivering projects from start to finish.
This is a fast growing company, who tripled their growth last year, and are continuing to expand due to a fast moving, dynamic, cutting edge industry. There will be plenty of prospects for leadership for those that show potential, as well as exciting opportunities to take ownership of product development, and make a valued contribution.
Applications are welcome from all experience levels(Junior/Graduate), but you must have web application development and experience with an opensource technology around the LAMP stack.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959521266