Accounts Receiveables & Credit Control
A growing Financial Services company based in the heart of Watford are seeking an Accounts Assistant to manage their Credit Control and Accounts Receivables part of finance. Full time permanent role for a friendly and innovative company.
Salary paying £28k-£32k with excellent benefits, career progression and a friendly working environment. Role will involve Accounts Receivables, Credit Control, reporting, running the litigation process and much more
My client are a fantastic business based in the heart of Watford who are in the Financial Services sector. They run accounts for external clients but are seeking an Accounts Receivables/Credit Control clerk to work on their external accounts. Full time permanent role with lots of variety.
They are a great employer who value their staff and offer great benefits and career progression. They look to employ hard working and personable people who enjoy working in a team environment.
- Performing Customers statement reconciliations
- Monitor invoices
- Confirming with Accounts manager all accounts that are to start legal process
- Monitoring and managing aged Debtors balances ensuring
- Monthly reporting on aged debt
- Run and clear down payments report for all agencies for Umbrella contractors
- Deal with overpayments
- Follow process as with all late payments stages from final reminder to full litigation
- Raise credit notes, bank payments
- Process and gain approval for all refunds making sure these are entered correctly
- Email queries - dealt with daily and ad hoc report
- Processing of any accounts forwarded for legal and recording the stages and dates on spread sheet also confirming all back up
- Reviewing legal accounts on a weekly basis
- Review payment plans
- Experience of Credit Control and Accounts Receivables
- Hard working team player
- Experience of how to run a litigation process is essential
- Experience of liasing with internal teams
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Personable with a good telephone manner
Whats on offer?
- A competitive salary of up to £26,000
- Busy varied role which you can make your own
- Team environment
- Great benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77590355