A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a part-qualified Management Accountant to join a growing business in north Bristol.
My client is a large company with a fantastic opportunity for a studying accountant to progress within their finance team.
The successful Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Exposure to financial modelling and senior reports
- Testing new software and reporting processes
- Responsible for preparing budgets and forecasts
- Assistance with preparation of year end financial statements and consolidations
The successful Management Accountant will ideally:
- Be part-qualified in CIMA (and looking to continue their studies)
- Have strong Excel skills
- Have had exposure preparing management accounts
A competitive salary of up to £34,000 is on offer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77570457