Private Client Legal Secretary
We are seeking an experienced legal secretary to join our clients busy Private Client department in Gravesend. The role entails providing full secretarial support to a team of lawyers to include diary management, booking appointments and liaising with clients, audio transcription, will and LPA drafting and all typing/correspondence and document work, alongside the preparation of all legal forms where required.
This is a very interesting and varied role covering all aspects of private client and probate. The department covers a diverse caseload therefore experience and knowledge in the following fields would be advantageous:
- Preparing estate accounts
- Typing wills
- Typing LPAs
- Typing Codicils
- Probate knowledge
- IHT forms
Successful applicants will have previous Private Client experience within a legal environment and be enthusiastic and organised. Knowledge of digital dictation, Land Registry Portal, BigHand, Oyez Forms, Excel and Partner 4 Windows would be advantageous.
This is a busy role therefore individuals must be able to prioritise work, use their initiative and meet deadlines, coupled with an excellent client manner, smart appearance and good technical competence.
Firm Wide Benefits:
- 20 days holiday plus statutory and bank holidays (will accrue to 25 days with lenght of service)
- Private healthcare through AXA after six months of continuous employment
- Workplace pension
- 30% discount on all legal services for members of staff
- 25% discount on legal services for staff's immediate family members (namely parents, siblings and children)
- Introduction bonuses payable if you introduce a new member of staff to the Firm (subject to terms and conditions)
- No sick bonus of £100 payable in December if you have zero days off sick in the year
- Formal black tie Christmas party every year and annual summer BBQ/party firm wide
- Subscription to childcare vouchers (if requested)
Hours are Monday to Friday 9.530pm
No parking on site, however has good links and walking distance using public transport
Connect2staff are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role
Commercial Services Kent/Trading Ltd is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77577958