Information Technology Graduate
We are looking for graduates to join our team on an 18 month rotational
development programme based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire. Roles available include Cloud Analyst (Windows and Linux based platforms) and Automation Analyst (coding, problem solving and innovation).
WHAT WILL I GAIN FROM THE PROGRAMME?
The opportunity encompasses the following:
* 80% technical/20% operational role
* Active involvement in driving departmental objectives as well as company initiatives
* Structured development programme with full career pathways mapped out
* Opportunity to gain IT industry recognised technical and ITIL qualifications
* 'Hands-on' experience in a dynamic environment and an opportunity to learn how IT services are delivered, with technology mentoring from subject matter experts
* Extensive exposure to client projects which will give the successful candidate opportunities to deliver leading edge solutions
* Work in collaboration with the Cyber Security centre of excellence on Information Security protocols and compliance
WHAT CRITERIA DO I NEED TO MEET TO APPLY?
* Graduated with a 2:1 degree in the last 2 years in a technical or business discipline
* Ability to code in C#, C++ and Java
* Good understanding of IT Infrastructure operating systems and front end applications
* Good working knowledge of current software packages
* Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise work assignments
* Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Passion for IT
* Excellent problem determination skills
* Logical thought process
In terms of characteristics, we are looking for applicants who:
* Driven and committed to provide outstanding levels of service;
* Enjoy team collaboration and can build good working relationships at all levels;
* Can adapt to situations and can step out of your comfort zone to solve problems and make decisions;
* Organised with the ability to learn, extract and analyse data from multiple sources.
We'd love to hear from you if you're interested in joining our programme. Please submit your CV by 31 December 2017.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77586698