Marketing and Events Co-ordinator (12 month contract)
Our client is an estblished B2B organisation based in the heart of Edgbaston. Looking for a confident, bright and engaging Marketing & Events Co-ordinator to ensure the effective end to end delivery of an annual programme of events, on 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
Events will include International Trading Masterclasses and Clinics, Group Overseas Market Visits, ‘Doing Business In’ Events, UK Meet the Buyers and other ad-hoc events including large conferences.As Marketing and Events Co-ordinator you will report in to the Business Development Manager and will support the Communications Executive in delivering the PR and marketing plan.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Work closely with sub-regional teams and the central team to assist in the planning and delivery of regional and sub-regional events
- Secure appropriate venue, catering, hospitality and accommodation bookings
- Monitor and maintain monthly reporting on event activity
- To contribute towards the design and produce all event promotional materials, in line with brand guidelines.
- Support in the development of integrated event marketing communications including social media and OneMidlands website.
- Support delegate recruitment including direct telephone approaches and promotion via our network of ITAs, Chambers of Commerce and wider partner network.
Event Organisation & Delivery
- Set up on-line event registration and payment (via Eventbrite)
- Assist with speaker recruitment, liaison and speaker presentations
- Support in developing appropriate content design, agenda planning and preparation of delegate information packs
- Arrange logistics, technical IT support/AV equipment and on-site event support including ‘on the day’ event management support as appropriate
- Source external suppliers in a cost effective manner to facilitate the delivery of events
- Support in the delivery of events, on time, within budget, that meet (and ideally exceed) expectations
- Provide pre-event reports
- Degree level or equivalent professional qualification or a minimum of two years’ experience of a marketing and/or events discipline
- Proven Marketing, communication and event organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent analytical, evaluation and reporting skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise a busy workload, being able to manage multiple projects within timescales.
- Self- motivated with a willingness to apply innovative solutions
- Flexibility and ability to cope under pressure
- Creative thinker and ability to think outside of the box
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a experienced project team in a contract role within an organisation that will look impressive on your CV. You must be available to start by 1st December 2017.
**High Meadow Recruitment has been appointed to recruit on behalf of the client**
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77569262