A support role in finance and the wider business; including and not limited to balance sheet reconciliations, maintaining daily finance operations, on-going improvements to procedures and controls, dealing with ad hoc queries on a regular basis
My client is an international super budget hotel chain head quartered in London.
- Assisting in creation of the monthly Management Accounts to be used by the Executive Board.
- Detailed monthly Balance Sheet reconciliation and high level of involvement with the year-end audit.
- Prepayments preparation and posting
- Fixed Asset register responsibility and monthly reconciliation
- Purchase ledger review & timely production to be used for payment runs
- Timely payment run management with specific attention to construction projects
- Supplier handling (queries & challenging invoices) mainly from a supervisory perspective and trouble shooting
- Sales ledger management and chasing outstanding receivables from Franchisees
- Cashbook reconciliation including reconciliation of operational booking control related flows on a weekly basis
- National statistic forms
- Project cost tracking and business partnering with the hotel build/projects management team, ensuring actual build costs are coming in line with expectations and acting as an early flag for when budgets might be missed.
- Invoice checking & correction and supervising the Accounts Assistant and outsourced shared service provider
Ad Hoc tasks as required by the senior Finance team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Part Qualified ACCA or CIMA
- A 2:1 degree from a top 50 University
- Be bright, driven and eager to progress
This role offers the following benefits:
- An annual salary of £30,000 per annum
- Additional benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77569166