Property Client Accountant
£28k - £38k
My client are a leading Commercial Real Estate company based in the heart of the West End. They provide a full range of services such as valuations, consulting and commercial property management.
They work on a national and international basis and are looking for a Client Accountant to manage the portfolio of a major client.
- Maintaining the Property Management database making sure all relevant information is kept up to date
- Reconciliation of tenant accounts and set up of take on balances in respect of new instructions
- Understanding and agreeing client reporting requirements
- Preparing and completing year end service charge accounts including prepayments and accruals
- Preparing lease completion statements
- Raising tenant demands for rents, service charges and adhoc charges
- Handling tenant and landlord queries
- Working closely with surveying colleagues and on-site staff
- Liaising with internal Accounting teams
- General adhoc duties
- Experience using property management system e.g. Tramps, Horizon, Yardi, Qube, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- The ability to work to under pressure and to deadlines
If you or someone you know may be interested in this position, please apply online quoting ref number: 1277392
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77562967