Contract type: Permanent
Remuneration: Up to £33,000 (dependant on skills and experience) + company benefits
Our client is a leading insurance broker with offices across the UK and a great reputation for progression and employee satisfaction.
Building on the success of our existing team, we now have an exciting opportunity for an Account Broker to join us in central Leeds.
The role will suit candidates that are seeking the opportunity to progress within their Insurance career and who enjoy building strong client relationships. The role offers great career opportunities in an established brokerage.
You will need to be able to provide excellent customer service, build and retain rapport and successfully account manage a number of clients.
What will I be doing?
To provide a high level of customer service to each of the clients for which the Account Broker has responsibility, whilst continuing to maximise client retention, and enhance the revenue stream from the existing client base. This will be dealing with a broad range of commercial accounts ranging from SBU's to large corporate companies.
- To work closely with the Account Executives to ensure that all client instructions and requirements are handled promptly and accurately
- Assist the Account Executive and play an active role in new business reviews
- To operate in accordance with FCA and company agreed processes
- To review and provide technical advice and opinion on Clients' and Prospects' insurance programmes
- To put together Client Prospect risk presentations to forward to Insurers and to negotiate insurance premiums and cover with Insurers in line with Client requirement
- To assist Account Executives in production of reports and summaries of insurance for clients
- Client business retention by efficient and prompt handling of all matters, day to day enquiries, renewals etc
- Review insurer placements to ensure that best advice is offered at all times
- Offer appropriate premium payment options
- Maintain and increase profit from existing client bank as evidenced by retention rates and commission
- Develop strong relationships with key suppliers as evidenced by account size and profitability
What will I need?
- 3-5 years' experience within an Account Broker role- Essential
- A good understanding of commercial insurances products/policies- Desirable
- Good communication and IT skills
- Cert CII qualified- Desirable
- Acturis knowledge- Desirable
- A good team player
- Excellent organisational skills
If you would be interested in this role, please click 'apply'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77575457