Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are currently partnered with one of the UK's leading specialist retailers. We are partnered on the recruitment of interim junior merchandiser to join their business on a 12 month contract. There would not be a guarantee in a permanent position upon completion of the contract but the business is constantly growing and they do have a history of offering permanent roles if an interim candidate is too good to let go.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Working to a critical path, meeting deadlines
- Management and trading of KPIs - sales, stock, margin, markdown, intake & availability
- Working with an international supply base
- Take control of range planning and sku management
- Work with a WSSI and supervise other users
- Work within a fast paced environment
- Are educated to (ideally) a degree level or equivalent
If you are an established assistant merchandiser or junior merchandiser who is ambitious and wants to join one of the most exciting retailers in country then do not hesitate to apply.