A fantastic client in Hemel Hempstead are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their growing business.
Our client is looking for the right candidate to join their team where you will focus on co-ordinating the marketing activity between the CEO and an external agency. The successful candidate will work alongside a Marketing Intern and the CEO with a flexible and open-minded approach to this new and varied role within a prestigious, growing business.
You will need to be hands on and able to assist with all aspects of marketing from social media implantation to literature creation. You must have strong all-round marketing experience along with the ability to work independently.
Overview of duties:
- Social media implementation and scheduling, a level of content or content management.
- Email building, sending and reporting; strategy and content may sit with the agency or individual dependent on experience
- Literature creation - forms and information sheets/leaflets - created using PDF editor and established templates
- Event invitations creation - editing from established templates
- Support in coordinating and running events
- Blog editing and uploading to website
- Support the agency and an intern with any internal requirements - images, business information and data handling
- At least 1 years' experience within a similar role
- Extremely strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Good IT skills
- Able to work with exceptional levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to multitask, prioritise and deliver to tight deadlines
- Proactive self-starter passionate about marketing and enjoys working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Strong use of initiative and the ability to work independently - please note this role will involve a lot of independent working.
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77561579