French Speaking Financial Accountant - Interim
Our Client, a leading Commercial Company based in the West London area are currently recruiting for a French speaking Financial Accountant on an interim basis. In order to apply you will be a Qualified Accountant in ACCA/CIMA and they will also consider candidates with an EU equivalent qualification. You will also be a fluent or native French speaker. You will also have strong experience and knowledge of French GAAP, IFRS and SOX controls.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure proper processing of daily transactions in the general ledger for all EMEA entities
- Assisting department managers with ensuring all purchase requisitions are reviewed for policy compliance and general ledger coding prior to entry into the accounting system
- Responsible for timely completion of balance sheet reconciliations for all EMEA entities in accordance with closing schedule on a monthly basis
- Responsible for preparation of lead schedules for month-end review
- Responsible for ensuring the timely completion of all cash reconciliations at the end of each month
- Responsible for month end accruals into general ledger on a monthly basis
- Working with the Tax Department to provide information and guidance for VAT accruals and payments
- Assist other team members with system or policy issues
- Deal with requests from internal and external auditors
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with Sarbanes Oxley key controls
- 2+ years Relevant Experience Required
- ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant or EU equivalent
- Fluent or native French speaker - this is essential
- Strong experience and knowledge of French GAAP, IFRS and SOX controls
- Experience with JD Edwards or equivalent ERP Accounting System is essential
- Experience of working in a multi-company & multi-currency environment required
- Experience of working within a corporate international company. If you have worked within an International Hi-tech/Software Company would be of a strong advantage
If this role is of interest please apply directly to Debbie Webb or Jigna Mannell-Patel at Parkside Recruitment. If you are already registered or previously registered with Parkside please call Debbie or Jigna and speak to one of us directly.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77589912