Junior Business Apprentice Finance Firm
They are seeking an individual who is able to assist a dynamic team to support a senior partner in a busy financial practice based in Mayfair.
You will be supporting with a range of administration duties. Good communication skills and a courteous approach essential when dealing with clients and other members of the team. You will be computer literate and confident using Word, Excel and Outlook.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Prepare client files prior to the client visit.Replying to client queries by letter, telephone and e-mail.Producing client portfolio valuations.Maintaining client records on the company's database.Contact product providers to chase up progress on current applications.Submitting new business using a mixture of internal and external systems.Provide diary support on a daily basis including confirming appointments with clients and booking meeting rooms.Type up meeting notes and convert into meaningful actions using internal task management system.
- Strong typing skills
- Competent in Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel/Powerpoint
- Using database systems and inputting data
- Confident telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Take ownership of tasks
- Financial Services experience desirable
- Communications Skills
City and Guilds full Framework level 2 & 3 QCF apprenticeship, including Functional Skills (Numeracy and Literacy) and full Technical Certificate, employer and employee rights and responsibilities, personal learning and thinking.
All training and assessments delivered on employer site.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77553714